Red is the color: this is a crimson beauty, fiery and smooth, surprisingly complicated and yet simply delicious.
- Aged extra hot & rich with smooth sweet organic beets and aromatics.
- Home Grown Caribbean Style Peppers with hand picked Farmers Market Beets and mystical purple hued Modena Wine vinegar make this something very special and very different.
- Louisiana trinity of garlic, pepper and celery forms a bouillon base of exceptionally tasty yet clear saucery.
- Rich, hot and earthy winter tones and hues.
- Eastern European earthy style with a gloss of Louisiana/French flair.
- Chunky and satisfying to mind and body
Note: This sauce is coming back (June '23)
It is a Winter wonder sauce, great with beef and hearty stews and a zest in a thick soup. Warming the belly and mind.
I LOVE this on beef stew - drizzle it right on the beefy chunks and have at it. It is an Alt sort of condimentary thing, we could call it a punk rock sauce for a category then. It is very unique and got great energy, saucy conviction and an aged integrity of purpose.
Big Seller on the Farmers Market with good feedback on this mature full flavor.
Please contact us for questions or come by the market stall for more information and pick up a bottle.