The logo needed a bit of a Andy Warhol meets Marilyn Pop Art thing so I made a huge number of variations, as if I was screen printing them. This is one of the designs but might add more when I get the hang of the POD (Print on demand) technology and its many drop-downs.
This thick cotton t-shirt makes for a go-to wardrobe staple!
It's comfortable, soft, and its tubular construction means it's less fitted.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!